Thursday 21 December 2017

Christmas at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge



This is my second post for today

this is my card for last weeks challenge at C.R.A.F.T. 
I was to busy to add it to my blog. Sorry this is late

Onto my Card

Kraft Card
New Edition Christmas Papers
Die-namics Pierced Oval Die
Die-namics Plain Oval Die
Marianne Designs Fence die
ribbon Bow
Spellbinders Snowflake Die
Bugaboo Stamps Image - Peace, Love, Joy
coloured with Promarkers and can be found here

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. That's Crafty Challenge - Tis the Season
4. Bugaboo Crafty Challenge # 12 - Anything with a Bugaboo Image Goes

5 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thank you for sharing your sweet Christmas card with us over at That's Crafty. Best Wishes Tracey DT

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cutie Marlene. Hope you have a lovely Christmas.
God Bless
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Aww so sweet Marlene, brilliantly designed and coloured. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year, Kate x

rachel said...

Such a lovely cute card Marlene - I do hope you had a wonderful Christmas and all the very best for 2008! Big hugs rachel x

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Marlene - so cute! Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers, I hope we can look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous makes in 2018. Good luck, Juliex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...