Friday 18 March 2016

Penguins at Winter Wonderland




Good Afternoon My Lovely Crafty Friends

I hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend
I would like to welcome my new follower.
Sadly Matthew and team did not through to the next round
of Debating.

This is my DT card for Winter Wonderland Challenge
The Theme this week is PENGUINS

We have two  wonderful sponsors

The Craft Barn

The Craft Barn who are offering a £10 voucher to spend in their Shop

and


who are offering a $12 voucher to Dis Digi Stamps Shop


Onto my Card

White Card
Gold Card for Bells
LOTV Papers - Twas the Night
Penguins hanging a Wreath Stamp (Whimsy Stamps)
coloured with Promakers
Pearls
Spotted Ribbon Double Bow
LOTV Grunge Sentiment
Memory Box Bells Die

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


2. That's Crafty Challenge - Predominately Red and Green
4. ABC Christmas Challenge - Frills or No Frills (I love adding Ribbon and Pearls to my cards 
because it helps make the card look better).
5. Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Cute Christmas




15 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Marlene, cute card, lovely image and colours and I love your stepper style, Kate x

Veerle said...

Those penguins are fun Marlene, fun card.
Hugs Veerle

Cindy said...

wow, this is beautiful! Great card model! Beautiful colored, I love everything about it. Thank you so much for joining the challenge of Chocolate Coffee and Cards. Hugs, Cindy

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 272 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too x

Susan Powell said...

I've always loved penguins! The ones on your card are adorable!! Great card - thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

La Papera Gialla said...

Another lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges again this week!
Monica - CCC DT

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous, a fab design and image.xxx

Pauline said...

What a lovely card, very cute!

anncreatief said...

Wonderful card! Love the shape and your colors are great.
Thanks for joining us cc&cc Challenge!!
Hope to see you back again.
HUGS
Anneke

lauren bergold said...

super-cute penguins!!! thanks for joining our old fashioned holiday fun at JINGLE BELLES!

Pat said...

Ha! Love penguins! And that bow is outrageously cute. Thank you for linking up with us at the 12 Months of Christmas blog this month.

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, MArlene. I love the papers/colours and those cute penguins. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.

Tip Top said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining in with Crimbo Crackers - hope to see you again!

Helen said...

Great card, Marlene - those penguins are so cute!

Thanks for joining us at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

Helen N x

Marilyn said...

Adorable card. I love penguins and these guys are super cute.
Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll be back again.
Marilyn S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...