Friday 9 May 2014

It's A Boy

Please scroll for C.R.A.F.T Challenge Blog Hop






Good Afternoon My Crafting Friends

Hope you are all well.
This is a card I made for my next door Neighbours Daughter 
who recently had a Baby Boy, I haven't seen him yet as they live in 
Glasgow, so hopefully soon we will get to see him.
The weather here is awful, this morning it was warm and this afternoon 
it is wet and horrible.

Onto my Card

Forever Friends New Arrival Papers
Forever Friends Coloured image
Ribbon
White Pearl Medallions coloured with Promarker
Teddy Bear Charm and Twine
Forever Friends Sentiment

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

10 comments:

Maureen R said...

Such a precious card! I'm sure she'll LOVE it. Thanks for joining us at SACC this week. Good luck.
Maureen DT

Unknown said...

Beautiful baby card :) very cute and I'm sure your neighbours daughter will love it. Thanks for joining us this month at Craft for the Craic :)
Eithne

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely sweet card Marlene, great design and image.
Good to meet up today, some weather though!! Kate x

Sue said...

Awwww such a delightful and cute image and I love your beautiful detailing too.
Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, that image is adorable
Kevin xx

designermc said...

What a sweet image, I love the soft colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Corner Challenges.
Nancy, DT

coops said...

so gorgeous marlene.adorable ff bear and i love your soft colours ;D

xx coops xx

Crafting Vicky said...

ahhhh soooo sweet! Totally love this! what a fabulous find you really did a great transformation!!!

Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky.

chrissy xx said...

Such a precious card..I LOve your design..Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Haven.
Chrissyxx

Im just me - Marleen said...

Aww what a cute project. Thank you for joining us over on Craft for the Craic.
Marleen DT xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...