Friday 1 March 2013

The Crafting Cafe DT Card

Please scroll down for My Heart Pieces DT card

Hi again,

I was lucky enough to be chosen to join The Crafting Cafe DT. This is their 2nd Challenge. The sponsor is Delicious Doodles. This is called Fairy Fae.

Onto my Card

Craftwork Blank Card
Purple Card
LOTV papers
Prima Flower
Organza Ribbon
MS border Punch
Pearls
Butterfly Dies which I won from Teresa in her blog Candy from MCH
Promarkers and Flexmarkers.
Ultra fine Nib

I am entering this card into the following challenges

9 comments:

MagsB said...

Congrats on joining the Crafting Cafe DT! Great news!

What a fabulous image, I love the dreamy expression on her face, and she's coloured so beautifully! Gorgeous card, hun!

love Mags B x

pam said...

gorgeous card Marlene, love this image and fab colour..pam

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Marlene...Congrats on your new DT.
Wendy xx

Chrissy C said...

Fab cards the last 3 I saw - all different and glorious colours. Love the Tilda one.

rachel said...

fbulous cardMarlene - I adore that image - she's stunning - beautiful work xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Marlene. I love the image and pretty colours.
Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, I like the image, the papers and the fab flower.
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and great layout.xxx

coops said...

so stunning marlene.fab pretty colours and i love the fabulous image :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...