Thursday 28 March 2013

My Heart Pieces DT card



Hi Everyone,

hope all is well in  Blogland. Went swimming with Matthew and Hubby today. Matthew broke up for the Easter Holidays today, and already he wishes he could go back. He has to go to Kinloss on Saturday for Winter Trials, which he is really looking forward to, so it was a good practice session today.

This Fab card shape is from Lyndsay, thanks Lyndsey, you can see the tutorial  here.

Onto my Card

White Blank Card
Martha Stewart Border Punch.
X-Cut Plain Circle Die
Brad
Ribbon and Pearls
My Heart Pieces Digi called Pretty in Sari
Flexmarkers and Promarkers
Ice Stickles - Grape Ice

I am entering this card into the following Challenges

Crafty  Ribbon Challenge # 42 - Anything Goes with Ribbon

14 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Marlene. I love the pretty image and beautiful colours.
Sue xx

rachel said...

this is just gorgeous Marlene - love the shape and colours. Have a fab Easter xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card..love the image and fab colours.xxx

Chrissy C said...

So so pretty - love it

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, so pretty.
Hunny could you please email me - moominstacey@live.co.uk as I've been trying to contact you about one of your lovely cards but can't find your email addy.
Thank you
hugs Mandy xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Very pretty, such a fab shape and lovely colours xx

mags said...

Super card. Love the shape and the lovely image and colours.
Mags
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, I like the image and the colours,
Kevin xx

coops said...

so stunning marlene.really fabulous design and i love your colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Little K Smith said...

A beautiful card Marlene, such pretty colours and a gorgeous image too!
Have a lovely Easter hun :)
Kelly.x

Unknown said...

hiya hunnie what a beautiful card colours are divine.hugs sassyxxxx

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie, this is absolutley amazing,have a great weekend huggles Pops x x x

Shona Hamill said...

Hi Marlene, you've got such a lovely selection of cards since my last visit. Happy Easter, Shona xx

cebelica said...

The first thing I noticed on your card was that polka dot ribbon. I love it (but then again, I love everything with polka dots lol). Beautifully made! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...