Sunday 9 December 2012

GDT card for Joanna Sheen Challenge


This is my 3rd post for today. I am so excited, I was picked to be Guest DT for Joanna Sheen Challenge.
The Challenge is 'WITH LOVE AT CHRISTMAS'. I used the Joanna Sheen CD Daisy and Friends for this card.

Onto my Card

White Scalloped Blank card
Papermania Papers
MB Corner die
Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Liquid Pearls
Red Pearl Heart shape
Ribbon
Pearl
Pink Petticoat Christmas Sentiment
MS Border Punch
Stickles Star Dust

I am entering this card into the following Challenges

Deep Ocean Challenge # 40 - So this is Christmas
Papelitos Challenge # 22 - Anything goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything goes
I Love Promarkers Challenge # 146 - Anything goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything goes

11 comments:

pam said...

another beautiful card Marlene, you have been busy..pam

MagsB said...

Congrats on your GDT post! This is a fab card, I love the pearls!

love Mags B x

Caroline said...

Marlene this is adorable I love the sweet image and the layout is so beautiful. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

Congrats on your GDT place Marlene. Your card is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and beautiful colours

Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Marlene, I like the image, the papers the corner and the snow.
Kevin xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week and good luck Ginny X

WeirdCat said...

Great card, love the snow, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Julie said...

What a lovely card. Love the gold on the tree. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
HUgs,
Julie

Allthingsinky said...

Beautiful Card,Beautiful Image and i love the tree....

Dragonlady said...

Gorgeous card and love your dimensional snow. Thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments and good luck with the DT call.

Hugs Ali x

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts said...

Sweet card, great christmas colours! Lovely make for the holidays!

Thanks for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

Mel xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...